Monday, February 11, 2008

My Jamaica Wish List!

Okay, so those of you who have followed my last blog are probably aware of my non-stop gush-fests about going to Negril, Jamaica, next month. Well, the time is drawing near, and I've got to come up with a list of things to bring to make my stay as sexy as humanly possible. So here's the list of stuff I'll be craving for my trip.



You can't hit up sunny Jamaica without having the glowy, smell-good skin. That's why I need to have Nars Body Glow, $59. It's got monoi de tahiti oil which makes you smell amazing, plus it's super shimmery and gives you the most natural glow ever.


Anybody who knows me knows I am a huge fan of Ralph Lauren perfumes. I own all of them (except now for Ralph Rocks--RIP!), and now they have a brand new one called Ralph Wild, $59.50. It's the perfect fragrance I want for a tropical locale, with pink peppercorn and wild strawberries it's girly but it's still got that hardness with sandlewood and musk. Me wanty!






I'm a no-frills girl, and I love a cute sandal. That's why I must have these Old Navy Suede Ankle-Strap Sandals, $19.50. Perfect for walking on the beach or with an adorable, long dress.





A simple bag like this (Old Navy Slouchy Canvas Hobo, $19.50) is perfect for ID, keys, passport, and lipgloss.


I love this clutch, too! (Old Navy Wooden Handle Clutch, $19.50) This would be perfect to carry in the club or at a fancy evening party.

I don't like to show a ton of skin, even at the beach when I'm not swimming, so this Old Navy Open-Knit Swim Coverup, $24.50, would be ideal for me. Plus, I love the hood!

I can't wait to wear this Old Navy Belt, $16.50, to the clubs! Adding a belt cinches your waist and adds to any outfit, and this one is really creative and perfect for me.





I'm not a huge heels person, and I'm definitely not into stilettos. That's why these Old Navy Platform Sandals, $34.50, are my go-to shoe for a cute dress or clubwear.



I'd love to hear you guys' feedback as to what I should pack, some tips for surviving the plane ride (which I'm terrified about--I went to New Orleans when I was a baby but I don't remember it!), and anything else you think I should know.

Peace!
Brittney






2 comments:

Smirking Cat said...

I don't like heels either, so I love platform or wedge sandals...they're sexy but far more comfortable than itty-bitty little pointy heels. Have fun on your vacation! P.S. I have a beauty blog I just started, Lipstick Graffiti,so I'd like to link to you if that's OK!

Lipgloss Luvah! said...

Sure, go ahead and link me, hon!