Monday, February 4, 2008

Welcome to Makeup Your Mind!

If you liked Lipgloss, Bronzer, and Liner, Oh My! then you'll love my new blog. NOTE: Do not get a bitchy roommate. They will pour water all over you and delete your beloved blog. Anyway, everything's the same except the name and whatnot. I hope I get the same old fanbase that was starting to grow. And for newbies, my blog is beauty, fashion, pop culture, and anything else girly at its best! I'll be working on my page a lot to make it just as good (or even better) than LBLOM, but I'm still going to miss it!

Once again: Do not get a bitchy roommate.

Brittney

4 comments:

Mikaela said...

Ugh, that stinks! How mean, and what's with the water?

Glad to see it hasn't stopped you!

Calming Corners said...

It is great that you keep on pushing forward, I have had my share of crazy roomates... I just put you on my blogroll last week. I will change the link. Keep up the great work!

divasoul said...

Sorry about the roommate. Wow that sucks.

Shelia said...

Just passing through. Came across your blog over at Tia's.